Luxurious – Romantic – Secluded Hideaway
Treetop Lodge, Self-catering Accommodation
Unique, tranquil and romantic, nestled in pristine woodland
Treetop Lodge is secluded and private, in an amazing location within a peaceful, unspoilt broadleaf wood. Secreted in the hills above the beautiful harbour town of Kirkcudbright in South West Scotland, Treetop is available to book for two adults.
The woodland greets each season with new wonders. There is an abundance of Snowdrops, Bluebells and wildlife. Deer raise their young here, Red Squirrels chatter through the trees and birdsong echoes throughout – the trees creating a cathedral for their delightful song.
The Lodge sits in dappled sunlight, with glimpses of the stunning views to the Dumfries and Galloway hills and countryside through the trees.
If you stay at the Lodge, you will take home wonderful memories, experience the magic, charm and peace of the Ardendee woodland.
Treetop Lodge is available to book all year round and every season and every type of weather will give you a different and varied experience – each with its own joy and delights.
The Lodge has been exquisitely designed and built by local craftsmen, with considerable attention to detail.
|• One Bedroom with hand crafted Super-King bed, framed by stunning locally grown Elm headboard wall, with luxury linen
• Luxury shower room with rain shower, WC and large basin
• Outdoor double ended bath – bathe amongst nature and listen to the birdsong with a glass of your favourite tipple
• Log burner with free supply of home grown wood
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Wifi, Amazon Alexa powered lighting, remote controlled mood lighting
• 49 inch Smart TV and electric recliner sofa
• Peaceful private and secluded location